A graduate of Social Work is needed for the position of a Program Manager at Hope for Pre-teens, Teens, Youths and The Vulnerable Ones Initiative.
- Plan programs and request for funds from the Board by using the Event Opening Form.
- Coordinate and report all programs of the office (Relationship Mentoring School, School Mission, University Outreach, and Community Service) to Head of Strategic planning and Human Resource Head using the Event Evaluation Form.
- Follow-up on contact and resource persons for every programs till the end of the program.
- Prepare materials needed for programs.
- Give financial report of programs to Finance Head and Head of Human Resource.
- Source for grants for the organization.
Note: The Chief Executive Officer should be carried along on every activity and report sent. Also, be flexible to switch roles when needed.
A graduate of SOCIAL WORK
Qualified applicants should forward their detailed CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.