A graduate of counseling or other related courses is urgently needed for the following position;
- Administrative Manager
- Secretary (Male)
LOCATION : Ibadan
- Coordinate activities within the office space.
- Support and follow up on the activities of Program Manager and Office Assistant.
- Report all office activities and expenses incurred every month to Finance Head and Head of Human Resource.
- Prepare quarterly budget and monthly report and send to Finance Head and Head of Human Resource.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda of the office.
- File contact information of employees and clients.
- Maintain office properties.
- Manage scheduled meetings and appointments in the office.
- Act as the point of contact between the chief executive officer, clients and other external partners.
- Disseminate organized information to clients.
- Respond and receive mails of clients.
- Prepare resource materials needed for programs alongside the program manager. Note: The Chief Executive Officer should be carried along on every activity and report sent. Also, be flexible to switch roles when needed.
1. Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
2. Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
3. Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
4. Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
5. Troubleshoot emergencies to the Admin manager.
6. Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
7. Respond and receive mails within the organization.
8. Keep inventory of stock.
9. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
10.Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
11.Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Note: The Chief Executive Officer should be carried along on every activity and report sent. Also, be flexible to switch roles when needed.
A graduate of Counseling or other related courses.
Qualified applicants should forward their detailed CVs via email to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail.